Admission to KG
- As a policy, the School admits students only in Pre-School classes.
- For Pre-School admission, a child should be within the age group of 3 to 4 years as on April 1 of the year of admission.
- Admissions to classes other than Pre-School will depend on vacancies and the information regarding the same can be taken from the School office/notice board a week before the beginning of the new academic year.
- The age requirement for other classes will be on the basis of above Pre-School age criteria.
- Formal admission to Class XI will be five days after the board result as per the criteria.
- The application form for Admission/Registration shall be accompanied by an authentic document containing the child's date of birth. (We accept date of birth certificates only from Corporation or Anchal Panchayat. An Affidavit or Hospital Certificate will not be accepted.) A student coming from an affiliated and recognized School should produce a T.C countersigned by a competent authority of the State or CBSE with a clear mention of date of birth. The date of birth once registered will not be altered.
Note - Montfort School being a Christian Institution, its first preference is to educate Christian (Catholic) children, but admission to the School is open to all.
- For withdrawal of a student from the School, a calendar month's notice must be given in writing; otherwise a calendar month's fee will be charged.
- Students who fail twice consecutively in the same class will have to leave the School. They will not be taken back under any circumstance.
The school is running a Second Shift School for classes I to VI, Hindi medium, for the under privileged students of the neighbouring areas. The admission is taken on first come first served basis. Each section can accommodate a maximum of 46 students. The admission will be taken in the month April/July.